Oven designed for specific production of insulation flexible boards made in wood fibers. It adopt dedicated solution to cope with heavy weight (15.000 gms), heavy thickness (300mm), high flow rate (5.000 kg\h).
- ENTRY ZONE : it will contains various belts mechanism, that will remain in cold atmosphere
- SECTION 1 : equipped with fan, burner, filters
- SECTION 2 : equipped with fan, burner, filters
- SECTION 3 : equipped with fan, burner, filters
- SECTION 4 : equipped with fan, burner, filters
- SECTION 5 : number of sections following the production
- EXIT ZONE : it will contains various belts mechanism, that will remain in cold atmosphere
- AIR EXHAUST FAN : to remove smokes from oven
- COOLING SECTION
- FAN OF THE SECTION : at variable speed
- BURNER OF THE SECTION : industrial type, world wide assisted and equipped with filters
- FAN OF COOLING SECTION
AIR FLOW IN OVEN FOR WOOD
AIR PRESSURE IN ONE SIDE + AIR VACUUM IN THE OPPOSITE IS THE CLUE OF WEBS BONDING
AIR FLOW DIRECTION COULD BE EASILY ADJUSTED FOLLOWING THE PRODUCT
Optimal bonding of the web is obtained by a combination of positive pressure in one side and negative in the opposite.
In this way all air moved by the fan is forced to penetrate totally the product and therefore it reaches a fast and uniform
bonding. Bombi Meccanica developed unique system to distribute homogenously the air from left to right, thanks to specific
nozzles where the air pressure is equalized and well distributed. This permits the correct bonding is any working width,
with installation made up to 5,5 m wide. In order to work with any kind of web with different weight and density, the sense
of the air could be adjusted by the operator in easy way : or manually or electronically from the control panel. Air can be
distributed top to bottom, bottom to top, or alternate way.
WEB THICKNESS REGULATION
2 HOT SECTION OVEN + COOLING
Webs coming from a carding + cross lapper system or from an air lay must be protected and controlled in thickness,
in order to meet final user demand. For this reason a fiber bat is held between two conveyors, before to enter into
the oven and all along the process . In this way the top belt will prevent fiber movement and will adjust final thickness.
Belts distance is regulated gradually in various points, with motor driven screw jacks. They are controlled from the touch panel so the operator can adjust easily in any moment following the final product. The compression is gentle and gradual, thanks to various points of regulation located along the oven length
– ADDING MORE SECTION, MORE REGULATING POINTS WILL COME –
MOTOR DRIVEN SCREW JACKS
Motors for belts distance adjusting are located out of the oven in clean and cold atmosphere
Following the products our oven could install different belts and different combinations. our great experience guide us in
the choose of various materials and mashes
fiberglass ptfe coated, steel, pps, peek, duofill , hybrid are among the more common used type
EASY TO CLEAN FILTERS
FOR NO STOP PRODUCTION
Air stream may remove fibers and dust from the web and they will reach burner zone with
risk of contamination, burner damage, fire.
To prevent this, air flow is continually filtered before reach the burner at each cycle. Each burner has 3 set of filters that could be cleaned from outside of the oven, without doors opening.
Oven is equipped with various doors that are used to access to the internal parts, for cleaning and maintenance. The sealing of the smoke is made with silicon gasket. To get the optimum sealing the doors are equipped with 4 locks (2 on the left, 2 on the right). These, jointed with special hinges permit a parallel movement of the door that will close perfectly with oven frame.
Production site, located in any place of the world, is connected via internet with our systems in Italy. Customer is assisted in real time for any kind of problems, modifications, future adding without the need to send locally a technician.
|FIBERS||WOOD, KENAF, HEMP, FLAX, NEWSPRINT, BiCo|
|WEB THICNESS BEFORE THE OVEN||Up to 1.500mm|
|WEB THICNESS AFTER THE OVEN||Up to 300mm|
|PRODUCTION SPEED||Up to 30m/min|
|HEATING||Direct gas burners (with natural or lpg gas), thermal oil, electric|
|OVEN SECTION LENGHT||3.300mm|
In cooperation with other companies, we are able to supply complete turnkey plants for the production of insulating panels or rolls for the building industry.
Panels made out of wood fibres or kenaf, sisal, hemp, cellulose, flax or any other natural fiber, in blend also with waste fibers/powder to save cost.
The Bombi supply includes Oven, Cutter, Staker and, for the production of rigid boards:
- Continuous press.
- The complete line includes also the fiber preparation, web forming and palletizing.
- Advantage of panels made in wood fibers.
- High performance.
- Low thermal conductivity reduces heat losses in winter.
- Wood’s unequalled inertia provides optimal summer comfort.
- Wood is natural, renewable resource. It keeps its natural carbon sink properties.
- Wood fibre is dense and resists both air infiltration and settlement.
- Allows water vapour diffusion , Acoustic insulation Easy to install, non-irritant.